William Elmer Sterling
William Elmer Sterling II was born on February 29th, 1924 in Binghamton, New York. He served with the 7th United States Army, 42nd Infantry Division (the Rainbow Division) , 445th Ordnance, Heavy Automotive Maintenance Company in Europe during World War II and was honorably discharged after serving 2 years overseas in WWII. After returning from the war, he removed to Buffalo, NY where he was the chief mechanic for the FBI. He raised a family of three sons and one daughter. A very intelligent man, he was skilled in a wide variety of disciplines.
His grandparents were
- Pedigree Charts and Much More
- NEW! TNG Web Site
- William Elmer Sterling II was the …
- 4th great-grandson of Captain Jared Robinson
- 5th great-grandson of James St*rling and Hannah May of Cornwall, CT.
- Probable 7th great-grandson of William Sterling of Haverhill, Mass
- 8th great-grandson of Myles Standish
- 13th great-grandson of Henry VIII King of England
Note: This web site is a work in progress. There will be errors.