RICKSTER'S WEB SITE
William Elmer Sterling II was born on February 29th, 1924 in Binghamton, New York. He served with the 7th United States Army, 42nd Infantry Division (the Rainbow Division) , 445th Ordnance, Heavy Automotive Maintenance Company in Europe during World War II and was honorably discharged after serving 2 years overseas in WWII. After returning from the war, he removed to Buffalo, NY where he was the chief mechanic for the FBI. He raised a family of three sons and one daughter. A very intelligent man, he was skilled in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Pedigree Charts and Much More
- NEW! TNG Web Site
- William Elmer Sterling II was the …
- 4th great-grandson of Captain Jared Robinson
- 5th great-grandson of James St*rling and Hannah May of Cornwall, CT.
- Probable 7th great-grandson of William Sterling of Haverhill, Mass
- 8th great-grandson of Myles Standish
- 13th great-grandson of Henry VIII King of England
Note: This data is a work in progress. There will be errors. If you have a correction with sources, please contact me